Boy-Hole Boy-Hole

Huh...

Magnum Pie I: Kokoro No Magnum Pie I: Kokoro No

avoid this.

I'll try to keep it short:
horrible, repeating animations. Mostly plain photos (google image-search anyone?) with badly drawn additions. Sometimes you can't even recognize what's on the screen.

Don't know the song so I can't get any idea if there's some kind of connection with the animation itself. You should at least add subtitles.

Well, 1 star for the time you spend on this..

Tribute to Jackson Tribute to Jackson

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWD

Someone turn on a filter for these crappy tribute flashmovies!! MAKE IT STOP!
Music is of very bad quality and everything else than fitting.
It's a damn slideshow anyway..

Tribute to Tributes Tribute to Tributes

You've got a point there!

Wish I could embed this movie into my comments on the crappy MJ tributes.. your submission says it all. Thank you.

blackcat2000 responds:

I'm honored =D

RIP Michael Jackson RIP Michael Jackson

Wrong date

A real tribute should contain '1958 - Infinitiy'.
Then again this can't be called tribute at all. 8-Bit music, a picture of michael, flashing text. I mean, come on! Everyone is doing something due to boredom sometimes but that doesn't mean you have to share it with everyone..

Bambee Bambee

Bawesomebee

Purely awesome! That's all I can say. Because it's true.

DE_dust2 DE_dust2

ggthxbye

Damn you for using that quake ]|[ arena sound! ;)
all in all decent movie. good animations from the beginning to the end. 2 or 3 scenes showing the characters felt a bit too long (the one with the newbie, waiting for assistance, for example) - but the rest is great. nothing innovative, but great.

Zelda: Heart for the Hero Zelda: Heart for the Hero

outstanding

Not much to say here..
Perfectly animated.
Great use of sounds. Especially when Link starts spouting his only words he's given as a character!
Short and funny.

MGS: Flash Collab DISC 02 MGS: Flash Collab DISC 02

aw come on :(

That sure was a letdown. Liked the first collab better. There were like a handful of really funny ones in it, but the most just looked like fast made ones without any 'spirit' to it. Better luck next time ;(

There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

well...

thanks a lot! now i'm sad..
nice flash, as expected. not as much frame-by-frame action but still great work. looking forward to the last episode.