Boy-Hole Boy-Hole

Huh...

Magnum Pie I: Kokoro No Magnum Pie I: Kokoro No

avoid this.

I'll try to keep it short:
horrible, repeating animations. Mostly plain photos (google image-search anyone?) with badly drawn additions. Sometimes you can't even recognize what's on the screen.

Don't know the song so I can't get any idea if there's some kind of connection with the animation itself. You should at least add subtitles.

Well, 1 star for the time you spend on this..

Tribute to Jackson Tribute to Jackson

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWD

Someone turn on a filter for these crappy tribute flashmovies!! MAKE IT STOP!
Music is of very bad quality and everything else than fitting.
It's a damn slideshow anyway..

Fragger Fragger

Frag-tastic

I think this is one of the best games of its kind. It's well balanced (step-by-step increasing difficulty) and has fitting achievements - which could have been a few more ;)

Though the physics (which are great) are most important, graphics are very satisfying and the animation is smooth while nothing distracts the gameplay. Sounds are everything but annoying and play their part in this as it should be.

Of course there are many possibilites that weren't used - such as additional animations, targets and backgrounds (or completely different 'worlds'), but on the other hand the important fact is: Fragger lets you reach the goal through simplicity coupled with a lot of fun.

Notepad Drawing Collab 09 Notepad Drawing Collab 09

Nice collection!

The collab features one of the most imortant things: variety! It is good to see different art put together. I especially liked most of the colorized pictures.

Though I know the focus lies on the artwork itself here I found that the Sketcha isn't working as it should be. The hotspots of the main menu are still accessible when using Sketcha, which may destroy the work people put together there ;)

Looking forward to another collab!

JKAmovies responds:

Yeah, I wasn't wanting to put the Sketcha on the menu, just thought it would add some zazz to it :3

Thanks for the comment :)

Spewer Spewer

Framedropping, still playable

Once you get used to the controls this game is a lot of fun. A bit puzzling at times, but not too hard. It's slows down a lot when there's a certain amount of puke but still playable in times where bullet time is common sense.

Damn, I played this for about 1 1/2 hours - this can't be a bad game!

[Jay T] - Poundcake! [Jay T] - Poundcake!

Just watched the 'Awesomebike' short and immediately looked up your song. Awesomework, dude. Really sick song :D Thank you!

Vote Zero I Dare You Fucker Vote Zero I Dare You Fucker